In this article, we discuss what a YGG Guild Badge is, its perks, and how you can create one.
What is a YGG Guild Badge?
The YGG Guild Badge is a non-transferable NFT that gives you access to the YGG website and its exclusive features. You can also use it in the YGG Discord as YGG releases more features and support for other games in the future. Guild members can use the Guild Badge to access esports content and events, and exclusive guild events.
Anyone can create their badge starting 29 July 2021. As guild members earn achievements and level-up in the adventures and quests within the YGG website, other variations of the Guild Badge will eventually become available.
How can I get the YGG Guild Badge?
The badge is an NFT that must be minted with an Ethereum (ETH) wallet, such as MetaMask. For a guide on how to create a MetaMask wallet, click here. Please note that there should be some ETH in your wallet to pay for the gas fee.
Once your wallet is set up, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Ethereum wallet from your browser.
- Go to the Yield Guild website and click “Connect Wallet”. Your wallet application from the browser should pop out and ask you to confirm the connection.
- Once your wallet is connected, choose “Click here to start your adventure” on the YGG website, and then, proceed to click “Create a Guild Badge.” Your wallet should pop out asking you to confirm the transaction including the gas fee to be paid.
- Once the transaction is complete, the YGG Guild Badge NFT should be in your wallet and the website should automatically detect it.
- You should then be able to see the Guild Badge in your inventory on YGG website’s inventory page.
How can I use it in Discord?
Once you have the Guild Badge in your wallet, you’ll need to claim a membership role in YGG Discord. This feature is coming soon and will give you special access to guild badge owner-only channels.